Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter Decorations

LOVE the new trend with canning jars.  Decorating with them is so simple.  Recently I saw some bottle brush trees in jars at Sears and knew I had to make some of my own.  I used a 2 quart, 1 quart and pint size jar.  Canning jars are available at your local hardware and grocery stores.  What is great is you can use them for other things during the year.


Amanda has some pretty cute decorations she made with her canning jars here also:

http://www.amandajanebrown.com/

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.  I will be posting some Christmas cards later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Those look great! I have some jars I've been hording, I bet my boys would like to help me make something like this. Thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I LOVE this, Donna!! Cutest Christmas decorations ever!

    ReplyDelete