Monday, June 25, 2012

ISBIC #14

This weekend, the Fiskateers  made Thank You cards for the Lead Fiskateers who are retiring at the end of the month.  I found a card sketch on the Inspired by Stamping blog,
http://www.inspiredbystampin.com
and since I am still in card mode,  I  pulled out some older papers and made this card based on the sketch.  These are some older LYB papers.  They are from Cupcake Love and/or Sweet Love.  Speaking of love, I love LYB papers.    They have a great texture and quality.  Each new line has wonderful extras to go with them: jewels, fabric stickers, flower kits etc.  So many choices that practically guarantee a great project.



What is your favorite paper company?  What do you like about it?

11 comments:

  1. How adorable to have the letters dangle like that! I am going to use that idea sometime! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my fave part is the way you 'hung' those Love You words up on a line! So fun and sweet. :) Thanks so much for joining us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the banner. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, that is what I came to say; LOVE your "love" banner! Great card.
    #6558

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner is LOVELY, Donna! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling card Donna! I too, love the banner and your take on the sketch. I cannot possibly pick a favorite paper line but I go to LYB and Bo Bunny a lot for the very reasons you mentioned. I like paper lines that have several coordinating sheets to choose from and it's always fun to have a large selection of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and love your take on it! You go, girlfriend!
    Suzi #5563

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the banner and looks so well with the papers! So happy you joined in the fun at IBSIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your banner spin on the sentiment -- very creative! Your bright colors really make for a happy little card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, this is a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. that title banner is just fab on your card

    ReplyDelete