Friday, July 6, 2012

I had fun playing along with "Inspired By Stamping today.  You can see their blog here:  http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/inspired-by-stampin/2012/07/ibsic-16-a-new-sketch.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+inspiredbystampin+%28Inspired+by+Stamping%29
The flower is made from repurposed  paper.  As soon as I saw this paper on the Simple Stories retail catalog, I knew I had to use it.  The paper is from Kaiser Craft's "Bonjour" paper pad.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from StampinUp. I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and my beloved Fiskars trimmer and Vagabond.

                                                                   Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:
The flower paper is slick and shiny, sorry for the glare.   The internet provides unlimited inspiration,  I am still amazed at this tool.  Hope you can do something crafty today.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, Donna - so beautiful! Love that paper - soft and subtle, punctuated by black ruffled ribbon and that big, bold flower. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at IBSIC...come play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I love your neutral color palette! The wrinkled ribbon is gorgeous! So happy you played along with us at IBSIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are very talented. I am a new follower from Rome!

    ReplyDelete