Friday, August 10, 2012

Little Gifts

I was inspired to create some little gifts this week.  These little memo pads are constructed using 4 1/2 by 3 1/4 inch composition books.  They happened to be on sale 6 for $1 at Walgreens this week (all the better).

The construction was easy and fast.  I used Tombow Fastener Tabs for the closers.


I put a bookmark and a pocket in one.



I put a different type of pocket in  another.

I enjoyed making these so much, I do believe I will get some more to make up some more little gifts...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job,Donna.I Love these,I'd love the Raggedy Ann.Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Donna!!!

    Love your clever closures and pretty decorative covers, especially with the bold black punchy Daisy Chain border strip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried some even smaller ones and they were a pain.This size looks perfect-going to Walgreen's.Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, adorable dolls Donna! I'm so getting some Tombow tabs and trying this out! Looks like a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are excellent! I used to make a bunch of these. Reminds me of how much fun they are! I should make some again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out great, Donna! You did a fantastic job with all the little details. They're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete